La Italian Hospital Group S.p.A. is an Italian limited company established in 2001 for the management of healthcare facilities.
The hospital complex located in Guidonia-Montecelio, near Rome, covers an area of 108.000 square meters, easily reached and connected by public transportation and surrounded by a green, plain, fenced off park rich in vegetation.
An area of 43.000 square meters is assigned to healthcare facilities that provide outpatient local assistance for:
- disabled and/or elderly people that need Maintenance Treatments, Extensive Treatments for Behavioural and Psychological Symptoms in Dementia and Extensive and Intensive Treatments
- people with Advanced Diseases that need Palliative Care
- people with Nephrophaties that need Haemodialysis
- people that need Outpatient Neuro Assessments
In addition, across the ‘ASL RM 5’ Area are dislocated other facilities addressed to:
- people with Psychiatric Disorders that need Residential Socio-therapeutic Rehabilitation
- people with Eating Disorders (Anorexia, Bulimia, Obesity) that need Day or Residential take-over